Our client is looking for a junior economist to join a top-ranked independent research provider. You will be working directly with the Chief Asian Economist and be expected to provide expert backup knowledge on Key Asian Economies with a particular focus on China and Japan. You will be working with a highly experienced and dedicated team and as a result have excellent exposure and Media coverage. In addition to providing additional coverage on selected countries for the Asia product you will also be providing core coverage for a newly established global product.
- Economic analysis, forecasting and econometric analysis with a Primary focus on China and Japan but extended coverage of other Asian Markets.
- Contribute to written research publications analysing the political-economy of selected Asian countries.
- Contribute to discussions and research pieces on the global economy and contribute to a new Global product with an award winning team.
- 2-5 years’ experience as a Macro Economist with relevant Market coverage (China coverage is essential).
- Fluent spoken and written English
- MA/MSc/PhD Economics or similar
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and growing firm with an established client base.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044029