One of the highest performing asset managers are looking to add a senior analyst to cover the broader chemicals and utilities sector, this includes disruptors to the industry as well as consumer securities that touch and affect other sectors. This fund has one of the best fund managers globally with an exceptional track record and is widely considered as a fund that people spent the majority of their career at.
This role will be a mid-senior position position and you will be expected to generate high conviction ideas to fit into a portfolio that focuses on long term ideas that will compound over a long-term period. The fund overall can be characterized as quality growth and is a best ideas portfolio so there needs to be high conviction in ideas.
In order to apply you must have:
• 3- 5 plus years’ experience in a reputable buy side / sell side bank fund covering the chemicals sector with public equities, this fund would prefer someone from a long only boutique rather than from a neutral hedge fund.
• High quality academics
Within this position you will be responsible for:
• Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across the global consumer sector, this would include cyclicals, consumer chemicals and utilities and renewable energy
• Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in long only positions
• Be a senior member of the investment committee making decisions on stocks to join the portfolio
• Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to portfolio managers within consumer
• Working closely with one of the most respected portfolio managers globally
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com