A leading fintech firm aimed at the investment management industry is currently looking for a CTO to join their team in a role reporting directly to the CEO.
Within this role you will be serving an elite gold plate client base which includes some of the world’s leading hedge funds, asset managers and wealth managers and as CTO you will be charged with scaling their current technical capabilities.
This is a senior position, requiring the individual to oversee the development of existing products and the delivery of new solutions, creating a high performance development culture and fostering talent within the development team.
This is one of the leading fintech firms in its space; developing a suite of products help investment managers optimize their processes.
The ideal candidate will be capable of independent strategic thought and have prior experience in the B to B space with commercial and strategic experience (preferably in a vendor context, delivering SaaS solutions).
This is an extremely fast paced environment and you will be working with some of the leading names in the investment management industry.
In order to apply you should have:
• Proven experience as a CTO or Head of Engineering, with in-depth strategic and commercial experience
• Ideally from a SaaS background, with experience in a vendor business within the asset/investment management space
• Disciplined and process-oriented with an in-depth knowledge of product orientated technical development, all aspects of the software development life cycle, best practices and agile software development
• Technical and architectural expertise in .net and AWS, together with mobile front end frameworks such as React, Angular and React Native, with the ability to write SQL
• Superior problem-solving skills, ability move quickly and assemble a team as needed to identify issues, root causes, and solutions
• Ability to explain technical matters to non-technical staff, board members, and external third parties
• Ability to lead a team, communicate effectively and be responsible for talent acquisition and coaching, development and goal setting
• Performing an essential role within the executive team: designing and implementing business strategies, plans and procedures and delivering those strategies to the board and advisers
• Defining the firm’s development stack, technical roadmap and architectural framework
• Recruiting, managing and mentoring the development team, developing an appropriate plan for staffing the team in a cost efficient way and setting goals for performance and growth
• Designing and leading the implementation of appropriate controls and processes across the development and testing team, working closely with the company’s product and design teams to create an optimum workflow
• Managing relationships with the technical teams at the firm’s clients, prospective clients and partners, performing a strategic pre-sales role where required
• Safeguarding the firms information security, working with the DevOps team to develop and direct appropriate technical measures to combat breaches and ensure compliance
• Identifying efficiencies in the technical delivery of the platform and managing budgets to remove unnecessary expenditure
Experience with cloud based software is a plus.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044001