A multi-billion-dollar global asset manager, an esteemed client, are currently building out a new fixed income quant team from scratch to in order to enable them to make better investment decisions. Currently, the team is small and expanding, and as such they are looking to add a Director-Level Fixed Income Quantitative Researcher to eventually manage the team.
You will be conducting the highest level of quantitative research spanning a range of areas affecting fixed income portfolio management, portfolio construction, forecasting of capital markets conditions and asset pricing.
• Previous managerial experience
• Strong experience in the quantitative credit space, specifically: government bonds, derivatives instruments, corporate debt and secured assets.
• PhD or STRONG MSc
• CFA/FRM or similar
• Excellent knowledge of statistical techniques and packages
• Strong coding skills including but not limited to Python, R, MATLAB, SQ
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Genuine interest in financial markets
• Highly analytical
• Team player
If you would like to be considered for the role, send your CV to Quantresearch@octaviusfinance.com
Interviews have begun taking place
**This is an exclusive mandate to Octavius Finance.