A rapidly expanding asset management spin off is looking for an equity analyst to come in cover emerging markets as a generalist for a rapidly growing fund. Within this role you will have generalist coverage of multiple sectors and geographies and be given the opportunity to stock pick and select organisations that you feel are undervalued. This fund operates a long only quality driven strategy that undergoes deep dive analysis in a concentrated portfolio to understand if something will appreciate over time. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a growing organisation.
You will be responsible for:
• Equity investment idea generation within multiple different sectors and geographies
• Meetings with companies and management
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Conduct deep fundamental bottoms-up analysis
• Build models for new names introduced into core coverage universe
In order to apply you should have:
• A good degree from a top-rated institution
• Approval to work in the UK
• CFA (preferred but not essential)
• 3-5 years’ experience equity investment experience within the emerging / global equity markets.
Buy side experience is preferred but relevant sell side experience will also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org