A large long only asset manager is looking for an equity investment analyst to join their team where you will focus primarily on the consumer market within developed markets both in the EMEA and US regions. Within this job you will be working with a high performing and internationally recognised portfolio manager and you will be expected to make your own stock recommendations and thoroughly analyse each company to seek alpha.
The team runs a bottom up, fundamental long only strategy and focuses on European and US consumer markets with a strong bias toward quality research to understand if a company is undervalued.
You will be Responsible for
• Investment idea generation within the EMEA and US consumer market
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long only strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Specific Sector coverage
• Meetings with companies and management
In order to apply you should have
• A passion for investing within developed EMEA and US markets.
• A 2:1 degree from a reputable university
• 3-5 years buyside experience from well-thought of fund
• CFA is not expected but would be beneficial.
• Approval to work in the UK
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org