A leading firm in London are currently looking to fill a position for an Equity research quant. Your responsibilities will span all areas of quant investment management from research/strategy, programming, data analytics and databases.
You will be expected to deliver the quantitative expertise to the head of ideas in order to develop new state of the art portfolio management tools.
This requires and ability to apply existing deep knowledge of equity markets and trading behaviour to how data moves through the platform.
The idea candidate will have buy side quant research experience and have lead firm-wide data-driven projects.
This is a senior role, where you will be expected to manage and lead the new product development capabilities for the firm.
This requires thinking about the data’s purpose and how it can be applied, how a user would want to see it and what is the best way of displaying the data – both at a macro and at a granular level
In order to apply you must:-
• Have experience working in a data driven quantitative equity role in an investment bank, ideally as a portfolio manager or trader in the equity markets
• Ability to understand large amounts of financial datasets as well as financial identifiers
• Ability to understand the full lifecycle of data, from sourcing it to displaying it to its users
• Ability to interact with clients from within the financial industry
• Detail orientated and capable of handling multiple tasks
• Motivated, people orientated and driven by the success of our clients
The ideal candidate will have Quantamental or quantitative equity buy-side experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a team which is highly technical and idea driven.
All applicants must currently be based in the UK and not require visa sponsorship.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044029
Interviews have already begun to take place.