A leading buyside firm is looking for an experienced Cross asset portfolio Manager to work on the implementation of trade ideas for the Economics and investment strategy team.
You will be responsible for conducting research on portfolio construction and new investment ideas, positioning the portfolio’s and providing trade execution for the Macro portfolio.
This is a newly created position therefore applicants should have experience in a similar multi-asset execution position within an established Asset Management team.
· Provide effective execution by working collaboratively with the Global Trading Unit
· Communicate relevant and insightful market information to team
· Lead execution automation and integration of execution process to workflow
· Coordinate execution projects between traders, portfolio managers and developers
· Provide inputs and feedback to portfolio managers and traders in improving strategies design implementation
· Monitor capacity and ex-ante/ex-post transaction costs analytics
· Develop and maintain strong external network to facilitate best execution and market intelligence
· Degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative finance
· 5 to 8 years relevant experience in multi-asset execution, preferably on buy-side, in analytical/quantitative role
· Intermediate knowledge in programming (R, Python)
· Good empirical knowledge of execution analytics and transaction costs analysis
· Able to draw out market implications from information flows
· Sound knowledge in financial products and markets
· Good team-player, autonomous, proactive in fast-paced environment
In order to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org