The Octavius Group is boutique recruitment firm located in the City that was established in early 2016 to serve the Financial, Renewable Energy and Pharmaceutical industries. We offer contract, fixed term and permanent recruitment solutions for our clients and have a global network that we are able to use to our advantage. Our clients range from small start-ups to globally established multinational market leaders and we specialize in providing our clients not just with the best talent in the market but also an unparalleled service that ensures we are establishing long lasting relationships. With a leadership team that has over 2 decades of recruitment experience in these industries, in our short term of operating we have established ourselves as exceptional partners for our clients across global markets and have often been able to out shine our other, much larger competitors.
We are currently in a very exciting phase of the business and we are looking to add experienced consultants as well as those with prior experience in the industries that are looking for a career change into a far more dynamic and rewarding role both career wise and financially. We are looking for mature minded, driven individuals that are motivated to learn, develop and grow in a business where their views and opinions will be used to shape the direction that we take going forward. Currently we are hiring across all three industries however we are not looking for someone to simply come in and be a recruiter – we look for forward thinking individuals that recognise the potential to grow with an established business and to be the leaders of this business in the future.
Location: London City – Moorgate (WeWork building).
With a definite contemporary vibe, this office has all the extras that you’d expect (a bike room, lounge areas, and plenty of conference rooms) and lots more that come as a pleasant surprise (a dog-friendly vibe, an on-site cafe, and a terrace where you can enjoy a view of the skyline).
You’ll enjoy endless fresh coffee, dedicated front desk service, and stylish meeting rooms, but special perks too like access to a global community of entrepreneurs, special events both social and professional. From free Breakfast on a Monday, Yoga classes on a Wednesday to free Beer on tap the office has something for everyone.
Package: Competitive basic Salary + uncapped Commission (based on individual monthly billings), excellent holiday entitlement, flexible working.
Employee incentives – International business trips (New York, Singapore, Germany), Company Holidays, Michelin Star lunch clubs, subsidised gym memberships and more.
Advancement opportunities – Fast progression track based on merit, opportunity to lead your own team within a short time frame (if desired).
Recruitment Consultant responsibilities will include:
• Using sales, business development, marketing and networking techniques in order to attract new and existing business.
• Developing strong business relationships with clients and candidates.
• 360 recruitment – controlling all aspects of the recruitment process for both candidates and clients.
• Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates.
• Reviewing applications, managing the interview process and short-listing candidates.
• Briefing the candidate about the key responsibilities, salary and benefits of each vacancy.
• Managing the candidate experience throughout the whole recruitment process.
• Negotiating rates or terms and finalising arrangements between clients and candidates.
• Attending client meetings.
The Successful Recruitment Consultant will have:
• A driven and motivated individual who always aims to excel
• Previous recruitment experience ideally within Financial Services, Pharmaceuticals or Renewable energy but we are open to different areas
• A track record of consistently meeting or exceeding targets..
• Strong communication skills with the ability to build solid relationships with candidates and clients.
• A positive attitude and determination to strive and be the best in your market.
• Well-versed in all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
• Ability to attend client meetings
• Ability work in a team and on own initiative
• Coaching and mentoring junior consultants is a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a firm that offers you the chance to work with some of the biggest players in the market and be perceived as a market expert in your own field.