A leading asset manager is looking for a credit research analyst to join their team within funds of funds. This role will involve systematically looking at and critically evaluating funds on the market to identify the most profitable funds in the investment grade, high yield and fixed income asset classes. The role will involve researching, monitoring funds across all geographies. Strong communication skills are critical as you will present your due diligence to institutional clients and you will need to be aware of multiple equity fund managers. This is a unique opportunity to meet, evaluate and work with some of the world’s top credit portfolio managers, please note that in order to be considered for this position you must speak German.
In order to apply you must have:
• 1-3 years investment research experience, ideally this would be within fund manager research however other backgrounds will be considered.
• Strong communication skills and qualitative analysis in order to effectively identify high performing funds and trends within the credit research market.
• The ability to hold your own in front of Europe’s best performing funds during meetings
• Experience pitching your research to external parties
• Fluent / Native level German
• Top academics from a reputable educational institution, the ideal candidate will have CFA or be working their way through it.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org