A massively successful asset manager is looking to add to their global emerging and frontier team and is looking to add a portfolio manager to cover Africa and CEEMA. The fund is exceptionally high performing and the team is looking to add a portfolio manager who has a demonstrated track record as well as long term successful approach towards in investing the emerging markets space. The firm is very fundamentally driven and is ideally looking for someone who is running a high conviction strategy and can effectively present ideas to the head of equities. In order to apply for this role you must have prior experience managing a Long only book at a reputable hedge fund / asset manager. You should be extremely confident, with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to be effective in group meetings but also whilst speaking to CEO’s and industry heads. The fund is typically sector and cap size agnostic and open to looking at a number of different securities and geographies.
In order to apply you must have:
• 5-10 years’ experience on the buyside with at least 3 years as a named portfolio manager with a successful track record
• Experience covering the emerging markets space within both the CEEMEA and African regions.
• Excellent technical capabilities with the ability to write your own models.
• Top Academics ideally a 2:1 or above ideally a degree with an accountancy background
• Formal accountancy training either from university with a degree/Major in Accounting
All applicants must be UK based and be available for a face to face interview.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com