We are currently working with a concentrated global hedge fund based in London who are looking to add an experienced equity analyst to their team.
The fund are global with a developed market bias and invest across sectors on a long/Short basis. You will be working directly with the fund manager and should therefore be comfortable working in a small team as a lead analyst.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Modelling of Global equities through in-depth fundamental analysis
- Produce investment recommendations using both bottom up fundamental analysis on a company specific level as well as industry level top down analysis on a sub-sector level
- Regular consultation with sell-side analysts from a range of banks and brokerages
- Modelling companies in various sectors within large and small cap Equities
- Presentation of stock models to the team, clients and consultants
- Working with the portfolio managers to make active decisions on the portfolio implementation across Global Equities
- Involvement in fund marketing including client presentations and the creation of marketing papers
In order to apply you should have:
- Over 5 years’ Experience within Equity analysis
- Buy side investment experience.
- Excellent modelling capabilities (you will be thoroughly tested at case study).
- Approval to work in the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced analyst to work in a lead position in a small but growing fund.
All applicants must be UK based with the ability to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org