A top tier hedge fund is looking for a global equity analyst to come in and join the team , they are looking for someone with exceptional academics and someone who is really interested in transitioning across to the buy side or looking for an equity analyst that wants to have more exposure to client relationship building. The role will involve you looking at global stocks and presenting ideas to partners and the investors directly.
The fund was set up by very successful portfolio managers. Due to rapid expansion the fund is looking to take on someone else to join their team to look at both liquid and illiquid investments and be exceptionally client facing, this role will involve you building and maintaining relationships with clients. This position will compass investments across the capital structure from public equity, credit and additional private equity and real assets.
In order to apply you must have:
• 1-3 years M&A / Private Equity / Buy or Sell Side Experience
• Excellent communication skills and comfortable in working in an client facing role
• Good financial technical capabilities as this role will involve building models from scratch
• Good academics with a 2:1 and above from a Russell Group University.
• An additional language would be massively beneficial in this position
This role is ideal for someone that is looking to transition across from the sell side or a junior equity analyst that wants to learn from some of the most successful portfolio managers in public equities and gain more of a client facing position.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com