A leading long only fund is looking to add an analyst to their team as generalist but with a view toward having one or more specific stock coverage. Within this role you will be responsible for researching global stocks with a bias towards UK securities. This fund is looking for someone with significant buy / sell side experience who can come in and hit the ground running in their flagship global office. Your ability to do deep dive analysis and in-depth research into stocks is critical as this fund has a concentrated portfolio and decisions are made on a team level so you will need excellent communication skills and solid technical capabilities. The firm is growing, and therefore this particularly seat will play a vital role in the ongoing expansion of the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bottom-up and thematic fundamental research across global stocks
• Serving as a sector generalist covering all industries and cap sizes with a bias toward UK
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long only strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Meetings with companies and management
The following skills are essential
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• A good degree from a reputable university
• 3-5 years’ experience within equity investing or research
• Strong team work skills with the ability to come up with original stock recommendations
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com