One the world’s largest asset managers is looking for an equity analyst to come in and join one of their long only funds to focus on real estate, infrastructure and consumer stocks. Within this role you have the unique opportunity to work one on one with one of the most respected and successful portfolio managers in the industry who has an exceptional track record and is looking to mentor and coach someone one on one which in itself is an opportunity seldom seen in the industry. The fund employs a long only bottom up to investment and runs a high conviction strategy which requires deep dive fundamental analysis toward each investment idea.
• Bottom up fundamental research across global stocks with a focus on North American REITS, consumer and infrastructure stocks
• REIT specific research, industry analyst and idea generation for long only investment strategies, contributing ideas across multiple funds and asset classes
• Monitoring stocks under coverage and developing new ideas to suggest to the portfolio manager
• Assisting with managing the fund in the portfolio managers absence.
• Meeting with companies and management teams.
The following skills are essential
• 3 plus years of equity research / investment experience, please note that sell side experience will be considered for this role if there is real estate exposure.
• Strong team working skills and the ability to generate new ideas and a willingness to learn from a portfolio manager that wants to train and develop you
• Good academics from a top-rated university, CFA is preferred but not essential
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044001