A market leading long only investment fund are looking to add a generalist equity analyst into a fund that has outperformed the benchmark by almost a 1,000 basis points since inception. This organisation has a concentrated bottom up growth orientated approach towards investment and the fund manager is one of the best in the business. The fund operates with a long term investment horizon and looks to invest in some of the best quality companies on the market for the right price
In order to apply you must have:
• 3 plus years’ experience in a reputable long only buy side fund A CFA or ACA qualification with first time passes
• Exceptional education, ivy league is a must for this position
• A hunger and desire to be part of one of the best hedge funds in the world.
Please note that due to the nature of this fund the benchmark is exceptionally high
Within this position you will be responsible for:
• Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across several different sectors and geographies
• Modelling, forecasting and updating company models
• Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in both Long and short positions.
• Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to the portfolio manager and responsible for contributing alpha.
This is one of the highest performing asset managers where AUM per head is exceptionally competitive in a partnership style fund. Whilst there is limited ability to become a portfolio manager here and take on risk, to compensate this analysts are paid more than peers on the market.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
917 809 8014