One of the UK’s leading asset managers is looking for a bright and up and coming equity analyst, within this role you will be responsible for managing ideas as a generalist with a slant towards a specific industry. This fund employs a fundamental bottom up deep dive analysis into stocks under coverage. The right candidate will have buy side experience and been process driven as the fund takes a long-term approach towards investment. This fund is looking to grow assets and are looking for someone to come in who wants to grow their career and is interested in increased responsibility as this provides a clear path toward management.
• Bottom up thematic fundamental research across global stocks
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long only strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage and coming up with suggestions of new positions to portfolio managers
• Meeting with companies and management
The following skills are essential
• Good academics from a top-rated academic institution
• 3-8 years’ experience within equity research and investment. Sell side candidates will not be considered for this position
• Strong team working skills with the ability to generate new investment ideas and contribute to the continuous improvement the overall research strategy.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044001