One of Americas top performing hedge funds is looking for an analyst to come in and join their concentrated bottom up fundamental multi-billion-dollar team. The firm is one the best performing funds over the past few years and has consistently delivered significant returns.
In terms of approach they look at shareholder value and company governance as a determiner of future stock price and if a company will compound in the longer term. The fund is looking for an analyst who is hungry and looking to deliver ideas to the portfolio managers
In order to apply you must have:
• 3-5 years’ buy / sell side experience from a top rate institution.
• Excellent education from a top-rated college, masters are preferred but not essential
• CFA level 3 with first time passes
Within this position you will be responsible for:
• Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across a number of different sectors and geographies, within this role it will focus very much on C level executives and how they drive company performance.
• Modelling, forecasting and updating company models.
• Working closely some of the most respected portfolio managers globally.
Please note that in order to be successful in securing an interview you will need to send in addition to your resume a one-page stock pitch on a company that you believe has excellent company management.
In order to apply please send your resume in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com +917 809 8014