One of the US’s most respected and successful L/S hedge funds is looking for an equity analyst to join their team. This fund is looking for a bright and articulate individual to come in and join their expanding team, whilst you don’t need and prior buy side experience you do need to have some experience in a related sector either M&A, IBD, Equity Research / Private Equity. The fund runs multiple long short strategies and you would be expected to contribute ideas to multiple PM’s within the structure.
Candidates will be expected to have good communication skills as the fund is high conviction so you will be expected to conduct company management meetings as well as have good financial modelling skills so a background in accountancy and finance is massively advantageous. This is a unique opportunity to join one of the US’s best hedge funds and learn from some of the best portfolio managers in the country.
You will be Responsible for
• Investment idea generation from a global generalist perspective.
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Making recommendations to grow the AUM of the fund
• Generalist sector coverage, making recommendations to other funds within the organisation as a sector specialist.
• Meetings with companies and management
In order to apply you should have
• Approval to work in the US
• 1-3 years equity investment experience within public / private equity, sell side research or M&A
• A good degree from an ivy league university and a strong GPA.
Buy side experience is preferred but relevant sell side experience will also be considered should you be covering real estate and infrastructure names.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
USA: +1 (917) 809 8014