One of the top rated L/S funds in Sweden is looking for a global equity analyst to come in and join their rapidly expanding team in Scandinavia due to exceptional performance over the past few years. This fund is looking for outstanding academics and will provide some of the best training in the industry to ensure that analysts are bought in to the bottom up value investment philosophy that they employ throughout the globe.
This fund has been massively successful since its launch and has continued to grow year on year, the ideal profile will be someone who has either transitioned from the sell side and has 1-2 years on the buyside or someone who is currently working in a successful and reputable fund, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the world’s best hedge funds.
This fund employees a very fundamental, high conviction approach towards investments, the fund is unconstrained in approach and you will have the ability to look globally to critically analyse stocks and pick apart a balance sheet to see if a company is under or overvalued.
In order to apply you must have:
• A CFA or ACA qualification with first time passes
• A 2:1 degree from a top rated university
• 3-5 years’ experience in a reputable buyside / private equity fund
• Please note that anyone without buyside experience will not be considered for this position.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
• Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across a number of different sectors and geographies
• Modelling, forecasting and updating company models
• Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in both Long and short positions.
• Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to portfolio managers on both the long and short side.
• Working closely with one of the most respected portfolio managers globally.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com