A market leading large institutional asset manager is looking for a real estate / infrastructure equity investment analyst to join a rapidly expanding team in the city of London. Within this position you will focus on the global real estate, infrastructure and construction market and make significant recommendations to the portfolio manager in a small but expanding team. The strategy of this fund is to focus on a quality bottom up value driven strategy to uncover and identify stocks that are going to appreciate on a longer-term horizon. This role will focus on REITS and large cap listed US real estate stocks
You will be Responsible for
• Investment idea generation within the infrastructure, industrial and real estate market with a focus for the US and EU regions
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Making recommendations to grow the AUM of the fund
• Specific Sector coverage, making recommendations to other funds within the organisation as a sector specialist.
• Meetings with companies and management
In order to apply you should have
• Approval to work in the UK
• 3-5 years equity investment experience within the infrastructure, industrial or real estate market from a reputable fund, other sectors will be considered however the named industries would be preferred.
• A 2:1 degree or above from a Top university
• CFA (Preferred)
Buy side experience is preferred but relevant sell side experience will also be considered should you be covering real estate and infrastructure names.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org