A rapidly expanding asset management firm is looking for a global emerging and frontier equity analyst to come in cover emerging markets as a generalist for a rapidly growing fund. Within this role you will have generalist coverage of multiple sectors and geographies including emerging Asia, Europe and frontier Africa and within this position you will be be given the opportunity to stock pick and select organisations that you feel are undervalued. This fund operates a long only quality driven strategy that undergoes deep dive analysis in a concentrated portfolio to understand if something will appreciate over time. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within a growing organisation, within this role you will be responsible for generating ideas in global emerging as a generalist with a particular focus on consumer, technology, financials and industrial.
This fund takes a long term approach towards investment and have a concentrated and high active share in the names that they cover. This fund is a boutique long only and for the right person and performance there is real opportunity for ownership in this fund.
You will be responsible for:
- Equity investment idea generation within multiple different sectors and geographies within global emerging
- Meetings with companies and management
- Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
- Conducting deep fundamental bottoms-up analysis
- Building models for new names to be introduced into the core coverage universe
In order to apply you should have:
- A good degree from a top-rated institution
- Approval to work in the UK
- CFA (preferred but not essential)
- 3-5 years’ experience equity investment experience within the emerging / global equity markets.
- Buy side experience is preferred but relevant sell side experience will also be considered, if you speak an additional language / have lived in a different country that would be massively advantageous.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com