An extremely high performing Equity fund is currently looking to add an investment analyst to their investment team.
The firm seeks to achieve long term investment return by finding companies that produce higher-than-average returns on shareholder equity.
The team employs a long term, high conviction approach to investing, with holding periods of 5-7 years or longer with low turnover. Despite the Long term nature of the fund, they are extremely Alpha driven.
The team is looking for an independent, critical thinker. The fund is unconstrained and invests in Global Markets across all sectors.
In order to apply you must have:
- 2-4 years’ experience at a leading Buyside Equity Manager (Sell side analysts will not be considered).
- A 2:1 Degree or above from a top rated University.
- A high level of intellect and ability to think outside of the box.
- Ability to employ critical thinking into the investment process.
- Ability to see the Intrinsic value of the companies
This is an excellent opportunity for an analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a small but highly successful Global Equity fund where AUM per head is very competitive.
Performance has been exceptional year on year which has led to the fund being one of the most competitive in terms of market Share, compensation and progression.
All applicants must be UK based with the ability to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com