An extremely high performing Equity fund is currently looking to add a portfolio manager to their growing operation in the UK.
The firm seeks to achieve value and shareholder return by finding companies that produce higher-than-average returns on shareholder equity.
The team employs a long short investment philosophy and portfolio managers are expected to be very knowledgeable within their sector in this case it is TMT.
The team is looking for an independent, critical thinker. The fund is unconstrained and invests in Global emerging and developed markets across the globe and the portfolio manager is encouraged to run their fund like their own business.
In order to apply you must have:
• 5-10 years’ experience at a leading Buyside Equity fund (Sell side analysts will not be considered).
• A passion, knowledge and proven track record of investing in the TMT space.
• A high performance and competitive track record.
• A 2:1 Degree or above from a top rated University.
• A high level of intellect and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to employ critical thinking into the investment process.
• Ability to see the Intrinsic value of the companies
This is an excellent opportunity for a portfolio manager who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a highly successful Global Equity fund where AUM per head is very competitive.
Performance has been exceptional year on year which has led to the fund being one of the most competitive in terms of market Share, compensation and progression even at this senior level.
All applicants must be UK based with the ability to work in the UK.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com