A large long only asset manager is looking for an equity investment analyst to join their team where you will focus on stocks within developed markets as a generalist covering several different names across multiple sectors. This asset manager employs a fundamental, bottom up strategy whereby the focus is very much on finding stocks that are undervalued to provide a return on investment in the longer-term horizon.
You will be Responsible for
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long only strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Meetings with companies and management
In order to apply you should have
• A 2:1 degree from a reputable university
• 3-5 years buyside experience from well-thought of fund
• CFA is not expected but would be beneficial.
• Approval to work in the UK
Buy side experience is advised however exceptional sell side experience would also be considered.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team with a steep learning curve and excellent exposure and guidance.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org