A leading long only fund is looking to add an analyst to their team as generalist but with a view toward having one or more specific stock coverage.
One of the largest asset managers in the world is looking for an ESG analyst to come in work on a newly established ESG focused long only fund. Within this role you will be a global generalist looking at stocks that qualify within an ESG framework. This is a high conviction fund and requires deep dive fundamental equity analysis, the fund is newly created and this is going to be an important part of the investment future of a prestigious organisation.
Your responsibilities will include:
• ESG focused Bottom-up fundamental research across global stocks
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long only strategies within a concentrated fund
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Meetings with companies and management to discuss strategy and ESG framework
The following skills are essential
• A strong focus on ESG investment and a passion for investment within this sector
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• A good degree from a reputable university
• 3-5 years’ experience within equity investing or research on the buyside
• Experience of investing a fundamental long only environment with a strong focus on sustainable investment.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com