An esteemed client and extremely successful global macro hedge fund are looking for a Global Head of Execution and Strategy to be based in London or Switzerland .
They are looking for an individual with a proven track record of successful trading across FX and rates products. This is a senior position, overseeing a number of global desks and therefore requires an individual with prior management experience and a firm footing in the global macro sphere.
The track record of this fund is exceptional and the current team are highly experienced and leaders in their fields.
• Fluency in FX and rates
• Experience running an options-based portfolio (5 years min)
• Proficiency in Python, R or SQL
• Team management skills across multi-regional offices
• Knowledge of major developed markets
• Major in Quantitative areas such as Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science
Applicants must have excellent academics from a leading school.
• This is a highly coveted role therefore the fund are looking for stand out candidates with similar prior experience – Structuring and executing FX trades for options based portfolios.
If you would like to be considered for the role, send your CV to Quanttrading@octaviusfinance.com
Interviews have begun taking place
Extremely Strong programming capabilities and experience managing a team are a must.
**This is an exclusive mandate to Octavius Finance.