An esteemed client and extremely successful global macro hedge fund are looking for a Global Head of Trading to their fund, reporting directly to the founder.
They are looking for an individual with a proven track record of successful trading across FX and rates products, within the options space. This is a senior position, overseeing a number of global desks and therefore requires an individual with prior management experience of a global team.
The track record of this fund is exceptional and the current team are highly experienced and leaders in their fields.
The ideal candidate will have a solid quantitative background, be a seasoned programmer and have a significant career in options trading at a high level.
This is an MD level Position
In order to apply you must:
• Be a risk taker with proven track record
• Have experience proactive Trade Structuring and Executing in fast markets with fluency in FX and Rates
• Have experience running an options-based portfolio for minimum of 5 years in FX, Rates, and ideally Commodities
• Have a strong background in programming and data analysis using Python or R (SQL and Linux experience is desirable).
• Have capacity to quantitatively assess and estimate market impact and cost of transactions.
• Have team management skills across multi-regional offices and knowledge of major developed markets
Applicants must have a highly quantitative background – MSC/PHD and excellent academics from a global leading school in a quantitative subject (Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or Computer Science).
This is a highly coveted role therefore the fund are looking for stand out candidates with similar prior experience – Structuring and executing FX trades for options based portfolios.
Extremely Strong programming capabilities and experience managing a team are a must.
If you would like to be considered for the role, send your CV to Quanttrading@octaviusfinance.com
Interviews have begun taking place
**This is an exclusive mandate to Octavius Finance.