A market leading boutique long short fund are looking for a senior global equity analyst to come in and cover infrastructure and utilities within industrials. This fund has rapidly grown since inception and is looking to continue this growth and is looking to acquire a senior analyst to focus within Utilities, Infrastructure and Construction. Ideally you will have very good connections in the sell side and built a reputation within the these sectors for your conviction and ability to call names in the industrial sub sectors.
This fund combines bottom up fundamental research with the ability to forensically analyse balance sheet , P&L statements and cash flows. Within this role you will have conviction to identify long and short positions and will work extremely closely with the CIO. You will be expected to have good communication skills when speaking to both external clients and management teams.
In order to apply you must have
• 5-10 years buyside experience for a reputable long short firm – Long only background will be considered
• High conviction and excellent knowledge of the infrastructure, utilities and building construction market.
• Top academics from a reputable university ideally with a financial background
• The ability to build, update and combine excellent financial models with fundamental analysis
• Eligibility to work in the UK
No sell side experience will be considered for this position and you must have relevant experience within industrials and ideally within these sub sectors.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org 0208004401