One of the worlds most successful hedgefunds has recently seeded a L/S fund and they are looking to add a global equity analyst to cover the TMT and consumer sectors. This role is ideal for a buyside analyst who is looking to work directly with a portfolio manager that has a solid track record and is looking to add an analyst that wants to learn and take responsibility. The fund is a global long short that seeks to invest in both value and quality stocks, looking for opportunities to short and stocks with good quality management that will compound over the longer term.
in order to apply you must have:
• A CFA or ACA qualification with first time passes
• 3-5 years buyside experience with ideally a TMT / Consumer focus on the stocks that you cover
• A 2:1 degree from a a Russell group university
• Good financial modelling skills
Within this position you will be responsible for:
• Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across a number of different sectors and geographies across the TMT and consumer space
• Building, creating and maintaining company financial models for stocks under coverage and on the watch list.
• Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in both Long and short positions
Please note that non-buy-side experience will not be considered for this position. In order to apply please send your CV in word format to email@example.com or call 0208 004 4001.