An exceptionally high performing equity fund is currently looking to add a senior equity analyst to their growing operation in the US, the firm seeks to achieve value and shareholder return by finding companies that produce higher-than-average returns on shareholder equity but also to make the most of when a company is overvalued to provide alpha on the short side, the fund has a global mandate but are actively looking for a Japanese speaking equity analyst to come in and assist with both the global and Japan focused portfolio.
The team employs a long short investment philosophy and analysts are expected to be very knowledgeable within their sector in this case it is the closed Japanese market looking at all cap sizes. The fund is unconstrained and invests in Global emerging and developed markets across the globe and the equity analyst is encouraged to run their fund like their own business
This fund is looking for a senior analyst who has a demonstrated track record.
In order to apply you must have:
• 5-10 years’ experience at a leading Buyside fund or TOP TIER sell side bank.
• A passion, knowledge and proven track record of investing in the Japanese Equity space
• A high performance and competitive track record.
• A good GPA from an IVY league university
• A high level of intellect and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to employ critical thinking into the investment process.
• Ability to see the Intrinsic value of the companies
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior analyst who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a highly successful Global Equity fund where AUM per head is very competitive.
Performance has been exceptional year on year which has led to the fund being one of the most competitive in terms of market Share, compensation and progression even at this senior level.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
917 809 8014