One of the world’s leading buy side firms is looking to add a Junior Portfolio Manager to the team, the role will be based in Singapore and reporting to the Head in London. The team consists of Portfolio Managers across the world including in New York, Zurich and London and as such is a space which will give you international exposure within a leading firm.
You should have:
• 1-3 years professional experience
• Strong familiarity and understanding of Asia markets
• Worked alongside Portfolio Managers and understand the investment process
• Native Mandarin and fluent English
• Strong verbal and written skills
• At leas a Bachelors degree
You will be responsible for:
• Executing trades for rates
• Managing the portfolio allocation
• Monitoring market developments
• Contributing to investment ideas
To apply please send your CV in WORD format to email@example.com and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your suitability for the role.