One of the most successful Equity Long Short Portfolio Managers is currently looking for an analyst to join his team to cover either the automotive or airline sectors within the wider industrials space. You will be working in an extremely lucrative Mayfair based Hedge Fund with a portfolio Manager with one of the most successful track records in the Equity Long Short space.
You will be responsible for the development of investment ideas for a Long-Short, market neutral equities book
Applicants should be highly ambitious, hard working and looking to be mentored by a leading name in the industry. You should have excellent accounting knowledge, the ability to analyse balance sheets and cash flow statements in addition to experience in equity research. You should be extremely confident, with excellent communication skills and possess the ability to be effective in group meetings but also whilst speaking to CEO’s and industry heads.
In order to apply you must have:
• 3-8 Years’ experience in Equity Research (Buy or sell side)
• Experience covering industrials related Stocks, ideally within automotive or airline sector
• Excellent technical capabilities with the ability to write your own models.
• Top Academics ideally a 2:1 or above ideally a degree with an accountancy background
• Formal accountancy training either from university with a degree/Major in Accounting or be working towards a CFA.
All applicants must be UK based and be available for a face to face interview.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org