A London based long short fund is looking to add an investment analyst to their team to focus on public equity investing, primarily within the consumer space.
The fund take a very long term approach to investing and look for mis priced assets in the consumer sectors.
Within this role you will be responsible for identifying companies within the global consumer and adjacent sectors (e.g fintech). This fund is looking for someone with excellent analytical skills either from PE or M&A who has a passion for the consumer sector and is looking to join a fund with an outstanding management team and room to develop as an analyst.
Your ability to do deep dive analysis and in-depth research into stocks is critical as this fund has a concentrated portfolio and decisions are made on a team level so you will need excellent communication skills and solid technical capabilities, they have a concentrated and fundamental approach toward investment and take a high active share in stocks under coverage. The firm is growing, and therefore this particular seat will play a vital role in the ongoing expansion of the firm.
The following skills are essential
• Fluency in Mandarin (you will be required to read company balance sheets)
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• A good degree from a reputable university
• 3-5 years’ experience within IBD / PE.
• Strong team work skills with the ability to come up with original stock recommendation
Your responsibilities will include:
• Bottom-up deep dive analysis across global consumer companies and adjacent sectors
• Stock specific research, industry analysis and idea generation for long short strategies
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Meetings with companies and management
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org