A leading Long only Equity manager is currently looking to add an experienced performance analyst to their team.
The Performance Analysts provide stakeholders throughout this global firm with reporting, analysis and feedback on all aspects of investment performance.
The London-based team is focused on providing the investment analysts and portfolio managers with performance-specific insights to positively impact decision-making.
THE ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
• Analysing research, trading & portfolio data to identify key drivers of investment performance.
• Applying knowledge of attribution methodology and an understanding of the investment management process to conduct varied and often open-ended investigations.
• Developing innovative quantitative approaches to facilitate in-depth performance analysis.
• Identifying behavioural biases in investment decision making.
• Communicating actionable results effectively to the investment teams.
• 2-3 years in a comparable position with working knowledge of performance attribution & analysis systems.
• Strong numerical, problem solving & analytical skills.
• Experience in computer programming and an understanding of statistics.
• Strong self-motivation and an ability to work effectively in a team.
• Demonstrable evidence of taking ownership for work, setting standards and driving delivery.
• Having a CFA, CIPM or IMC or be working towards one would be viewed favourably.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who a well-regarded, will offer excellent training and career progression.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com