We are currently working with a London based firm who is looking for an analyst to head their Power & Utilities Team.
You will be managing a team of 4 and should therefore have prior experience heading a team or working in a senior analyst capacity.
The client is looking for someone who has:
– Experience providing Power/utilities coverage within an equity research setting
– Solid industry knowledge of utilities – water, sewage services, electricity, dams, and natural gas companies
– Understanding of Energy and Climate Change
– Extensive publishing experience
– Experience analysing Carbon and Coal markets and ongoing reforms.
– An ability to commercialise data and analysis in carbon and energy
In order to apply you must have experience publishing/writing reports and have a good understanding of the investor mindset.
This firm is looking for an individual who is passionate about Clean energy and climate change.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to Research@octaviusfinance.com