A leading Buy side firm is looking to add an experienced equity quant analyst to their portfolio management team to focus on bottom up strategies, Portfolio construction and Implementation.
Within this role you will be fully involved in quantitative equity research, Portfolio construction and Trading for the long short and long only Quantitative equity funds.
The funds are systematic low- medium frequency therefore all applicants should have experience working within a top tier quant equity firm with in-depth research experience of mid-term to long-term factors .
Your experience and responsibilities should include:-
• Alpha Signal research for quantitative Equity funds.
• Making strategic investment decisions within the portfolio management process
• Factor modelling to improve the Alpha generation process.
• Monitor and manage portfolio risks using custom built analytics tools
• Development of the portfolio construction platform used for rebalancing and analysing all the quantitative equity portfolios
• Researching, developing, and implementing new/ improved algorithms
• Developing proprietary tools to facilitate research and portfolio management
• Customizing equity risk models and running optimizers
• Working on cutting edge implementation research projects
• Reviewing performance attribution and running backtest
• Developing new portfolio analysis and attribution tools
PHD is preferred but not essential however you must demonstrate the ability to contribute in an innovative research environment with cutting-edge technologies.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a firm which have invested heavily in the expansion of their suite of quantitative strategy products. You will be surrounded by highly qualified counterparts and supported by a state of the art platform and data team.
All applicants should have prior buy side experience.
Key Words – multi-factor systematic fund, alpha signal research, Systematic Equities, Factor Research, Optimization, Portfolio Construction, Performance attribution, Back Testing, Risk Analysis
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044001
Interviews have already begun to take place.