This role is working within the Technology Division of a systematic equity strategies team. They are looking to add an associate level quantitative software engineer to report directly into the CTO and works closely alongside the research team.
The team working on medium frequency quant strategies, portfolio construction and factor modelling. You will have excellent exposure to the research and investment process and to equities.
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering or related field
• 2-5 years technology related experience
• Proficient software development/programming skills (Java, Bash Scripting, Python or R)
• Interest in building large-scale, real time applications
• Working knowledge of AWS and GUI design and development
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the equity markets however this is not essential.
As part of a small team you must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to technical capabilities.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02080044001 | +1 (917) 809 8014
Interviews have already begun to take place.