A leading Investment bank is looking to add an experienced data scientist to their team to analyse alternative data sets.
• Work with street leading analysts to facilitate their requests for new and innovative data analytics
• Help design and construct the data processing and analytics infrastructure necessary to perform advanced analytical research within a global enterprise
• Create original insights from data by executing applied empirical research in a timely manner
• Create content for existing research reports, or help write stand-alone insightful research for the Bank’s clients
• A PhD, or Masters with equivalent work experience, with a solid background in machine learning, statistical analytical techniques, quantitative social science research or experimental physical science
• Experience developing statistical and predictive models using software including Python and R as well as working knowledge of C/C++/Java
• Experience processing data at scale using SQL and NoSQL database systems
• Strong experience and desire to write research style reports, which could include a PhD thesis, but other research documents are equally relevant
• You must have a strong desire to see their work leveraged across multiple channels, including: providing written content for standalone research reports; adding insight to research reports written by other analysts, and; developing systematic trading strategies for investment by Deutsche Bank’s clients
• Excellent written and spoken English, with ability to work collaboratively and communicate well within a highly skilled team, with a wide range of backgrounds and skillsets
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the most highly regarded and innovative teams in the Market.
The team is not only growing but also investing heavily into this area of data analytics.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com