A high performing macro fund is currently looking to add senior equity analyst to focus on clean technology. The fund is looking to expand their operations within this space, and this is a key area of development moving forward. The fund runs a longer-term macro strategy and this analyst will focus on renewable energy, utilities and clean technology with a sustainability focus. The team is looking for an independent, critical thinker. The fund is unconstrained and invests in Global emerging and developed markets across the globe. The fund looks to be at the forefront of global trends and this hire will play a key part in maintaining their growth within this area.
In order to apply you must have:
• 7-10 years’ experience at a leading Buy side fund (Sell side analysts will not be considered).
• A passion, knowledge and proven track record of investing in the clean technology space
• A 2:1 Degree or above from a top rated University.
• A high level of intellect and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to employ critical thinking into the investment process.
• Proven record of being able to generate returns on both long term and short term investments.
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior equity analyst who has a clear and defined edge in investing in clean tech / ESG and someone who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a highly successful Global Equity fund where AUM per head is very competitive.
Performance has been exceptional year on year which has led to the fund being one of the most competitive in terms of market Share, compensation and progression even at this senior level.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 917 809 8014