A global asset manager who is at the forefront of ESG investment are looking for a portfolio manager to join their expanding ESG focused impact investment team in the Netherlands. The fund is looking to expand their operations and the firm seeks to achieve value and shareholder return by finding companies that produce higher-than-average returns on shareholder equity and are going to compound over the longer term, the fund will only invest in quality companies that have strong corporate governance and adhere to strong ESG principles.
The team employs a long-term investment philosophy and they are looking for global generalist with a focus on ESG investment. Whilst there are no hard and fast rules as to companies that they can and cannot invest in ESG must be at the forefront of consideration when looking at stocks to add to the portfolio.
In order to apply you must have:
• 5-10 years’ experience at a long only impact / ESG focused long only investment manager.
• A passion, knowledge and proven track record of investing in the ESG space.
• Good academics from a top-rated academic institution
• A high level of intellect and ability to think outside of the box.
• Ability to employ critical thinking into the investment process.
• Proven record of being able to generate returns with a long-term investment horizon
This is an excellent opportunity for a portfolio manager who is looking to take the next step in their career by joining a highly successful Global Equity fund where AUM per head is very competitive.
Performance has been exceptional year on year which has led to the fund being one of the most competitive in terms of market Share, compensation and progression even at this senior level.
All applicants must be EU based and have the right to work in the EU. In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org