A highly successful asset manager that focused on Pan Asian equities is looking for a senior equity analyst to join there very stable and successful team. The fund itself is very successful and utilise a long term approach towards investing and combine forensic accounting examination with traditional fundamental bottom market and company analysis. The team invest across all cap sizes and sectors and are looking for someone with significant buy side experience ideally within a fund with a similar approach.
You will be responsible for:
• Equity investment idea generation within multiple different sectors and geographies in Japan
• Meetings with companies and management
• Monitoring of portfolio positions under coverage
• Conduct deep fundamental bottoms-up analysis
• Build models for new names introduced into core coverage universe
In order to apply you should have:
• 5-10 years’ experience equity investment experience covering the closed market.
• A good degree from a top-rated institution (ideally within finance / economics)
• Approval to work in the UK
• CFA (preferred but not essential)
Ideally this would be a senior analyst position however the firm would consider a portfolio manager who is looking for a new challenge.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org