A global leading hedge fund is currently looking to add a Senior systems Python developer to their team to be a thought leader and take the lead in London.
The fund are highly successful, trading in liquid Macro markets with a stand out track record spanning over a decade.
You will be working alongside the discretionary Global Macro strategies team in London and will be responsible for creating tools and services that enable and advance the investment process.
This is a senior position reporting to the head of software development in New York therefore applicants should have At least 7 years’ experience developing production software, designing REST APIs and delivering pythonic code.
Your responsibilities will include:
● Work hands-on in small teams delivering documented software designs and elegant readable Python code.
● Develop systems that are used by technical users, quantitative researchers, and business users.
● Work closely with quantitative experts to solve computational financial problems.
● Review the work of other developers — both code and technical designs.
Application requirements include:
● Ability to take a product from idea to product code.
● Ability to communicate clearly with both technical and nontechnical collaborators.
● Delivering solutions at AWS.
● Delivering solutions on Kubernetes.
● Knowledge of both relational and NoSQL databases and data management tools.
● Distributing computation.
● Solving quantitative problems in areas such as statistics, probability, linear algebra, graph theory, etc.
● Deep knowledge of at least 3 programming languages.
● Developing systems that handle sensitive data.
This is a stand out position with one of the most renowned names in the Hedge Fund space. Buy side experience in not essential but it is preferred.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com or call 02080044001 | +1 (917) 809 8014
Interviews have already begun to take place.