One of the fastest growing and highest performing hedge funds are looking to add a consumer analyst to come in and join their rapidly expanding team. Within this role you will be a senior analyst responsible for the short exposure of the book, you will be expected to make high conviction calls to the portfolio manager and join a fund has had top quartile performance year on year.
The fund invests globally with a bias toward the US stocks, the style is growth at a reasonable price and the fund takes a highly concentrated long term approach on the long side and then is more opportunistic on the short side. The fund manager is one of the most reputable individuals in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have the following background:
- 2-3 years experience on the sell side – ideally IBD
- 1-2 years in a top tier PE firm
- 1-2 years experience in a reputable long short fund.
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across the global consumer sector
- Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in long only positions
- Being a senior member of the investment committee making decisions on stocks to join the portfolio
- Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to portfolio managers within consumer
- Working closely with one of the most respected portfolio managers globally
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com
or call +1917 809 8014