A leading Special Situations Investment & research firm are currently looking to add an analyst to their group. You will be working on Pan European Special Situations research within a highly experienced team in Europe. As well as liaising with their relevant teams in their global offices, this is an important hire for this ambitious firm, they are looking for someone hungry who is going to get stuck in. You should be a client friendly and dynamic individual with excellent communication skills and solid technical capabilities.
The firm is growing, and therefore this particularly seat will play a vital role in the ongoing expansion of the firm.
Your responsibilities will include:
– Bottom-up and thematic fundamental research across a variety of sectors
– Research-driven idea generation in the areas of mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, asset disposals, break-ups, share buy-backs and shareholder activism
– Analysing opportunities associated with event-driven situations across the corporate landscape
– Capturing specific event’s effect on stock prices.
– Client meetings and events
Applicants will ideally have an IBD background in addition to research experience from a reputable organisation
The following skills are essential
– Excellent written and communication skills in English, a spoken European language would be advantageous.
– 2-5 years’ experience within equity research or Investment banking
– Interest in writing research
– Strong LBD and DCF modelling skills.
All applicants must be UK based.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org