A European public equity long short fund is looking to add an analyst to their team. The firm are classified as a Long short equity fund that take an Activist approach which means that they are highly Fundamental, deep dive and engage the client.
As a member of the team you Responsibilities will include:
• Generating catalyst-driven ideas in European stocks (industrials, real estate, infrastructure, financials and energy)
• Researching both Long and shorts with a deep dive concentrated approach
• Having active engagement with senior management teams and shareholders
• Working on Special Situations investments
• Helping the portfolio manager with risk management
In order to apply you should have:
– Transactional experience (M&A or Private Equity or Special Situations with an activist tilt) ideally within the Benelux, DACH or German speaking regions
– European Language skills
– Excellent modelling skills
– A desire to invest in a concentrated manner.
– Excellent academics
– Experience in a relevant sector – FIG/Infrastructure/industrials
The ideal candidate will have some prior principal investing experience.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to