One of the highest performing asset managers in UK equities are looking to add an equity analyst to be a generalist in the UK with a skew towards consumer and technology. This fund is renowned for doing deep dive, fundamental and very detailed dives into stocks under coverage. This fund has one of the best fund managers globally with an exceptional track record and has consistently outperformed the market and the benchmark year on year.
Within this position you will be expected to generate high conviction ideas to fit into a portfolio that focuses on long term ideas that will compound, there is a lot of travel involved and a lot of monitoring of stocks over coverage. The fund overall can be characterised as quality growth and is a best ideas portfolio so there needs to be high conviction in the ideas you are contributing.
In order to apply you must have:
- 2-5 years’ experience in a reputable buyside fund, preferably in a UK / European fund.
- High quality academics
Within this position you will be responsible for:
- Bottom up fundamental equity analysis across the UK market
- Meeting with company management and making recommendations to portfolio managers on positions in the fund in long only positions
- Be a senior member of the investment committee making decisions on stocks to join the portfolio
- Making high conviction deep dive suggestions to portfolio managers within consumer
- Working closely with one of the most respected portfolio managers globally
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org