An extremely successful global macro hedge fund is looking for a strategist/Economist to join them to complement their existing research effort and specialise on the Fed Curve.
The ideal candidate would be a US rates strategist who could specialise in thinking about what the Fed will do and how to trade it.
• Cover US interest Rates
• Forecasting the Fed Curve
• Analyse economic data and global macro themes as they relate to financial market developments
• Research topics including global monetary policies
Applicants should have a strong contact network with senior Federal Reserve and/or U.S. Treasury officials.
In order to apply you must have:
– Excellent knowledge and experience covering the US Market
– An MSC/PHD from a leading School in Economics
– Have experience working as a Macro Economist within an central banking organisation, Federal reserve or Finance Ministry.
– Ability to demonstrate existing expertise in a number of developed or developing economies.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a high profile position working within one of the most successful Macro funds of Recent years. you will have the opportunity to work in a team where Economic forecasting is the driving force of the investment decision making.
In order to apply please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (917) 809 8014