A leading and successful hedge fund in London seek to add a senior member of the business who will be responsible for thinking about how best to drive trading analytics.
The role requires someone who understands how to embed the concept of interacting with PMS using technology and to help the portfolio managers best manage their risk.
The role will be responsible for managing the whole ecosystem of interaction with the portfolio managers through using portfolio analytics.
The ideal background is someone that has run money themselves who’s skills lie in helping others be better risk takers.
In order to apply, you should have:
• A minimum of 10/15 years experience in a relevant capacity
• A blend of quantitative and fundamental investment experience
• Strong technical skills and ability to use and analyse technical data
• A proven track record in successful managing of portfolio managers
• Excellent communication skills
For more information on the role, please reach out with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org