We are currently working with a leading, sustainable asset manager who are keen to add to their governance and sustainability team.
You would be responsible for conducting research and analysis on ESG data, liaising with fund managers, and contributing to direct engagement with companies.
You will also be playing a very active role in engaging with their external partners, including NGO’s, policy makers and trade bodies in order to streamline their ESG processes and develop a deeper understanding of the environment.
You will need the following:
• The right to work in the UK
• Experience in management of ESG data
• Ability to work with various stakeholders and continue to build relationships
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Very strong analytical ability and numeracy skills
If this sounds like you, please send your CV in WORD FORMAT to email@example.com